Ajna Chakra or Third Eye chakra is the sixth energy center in our body. It represents the knowledge, which goes far beyond the physical senses into the realm of subtle energies and senses. By opening up our inner perception it allows us to understand the physical world better. Third Eye chakra is a bridge with the higher consciousness. It’s location is between the eyebrows, behind the forehead. The color is indigo.
Ajna Chakra is associated with following:
- perception of subtle energies
- inner wisdom, ability to see within
- ability to learn from experience and emotional intelligence
When your Third Eye Chakra is imbalanced you may notice:
- lack of clarity
- inability to have a vision
- feeling stuck without being able to see the whole picture
- being too much attached to living in the physical world or living in illusion
As the Third Eye chakra develops during the meditation the best way to balance and strengthen it is to focus and concentrate during the meditation. Which most of the time is challenging. Mastering Ajna chakra will help you to keep your mind focused on related issues, to understand the world far beyond of what we can see by our physical eyes.
Using essential oils during the meditation can be a great tool for keeping the focus and concentration. Use the ones that are helping us to connect with the higher levels of the mind and consciousness, the ones that bring clarity to understanding the spiritual truth:
- Angelica Root
- Clary Sage
- Patchouli (when Third eye is overactive, “dreamers” who are detached from the physical world)
Essential oils are good to be used during meditations, for auric massage, along with Crystals to activate, balance and strengthen the chakras.